Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, October 11, 2008

Booking Up!

I still have one slot available for January if your due date is after the 15th of the month. I will be out of town until the 5th shooting a birth and visiting friends in Wichita, Kansas.

I am also still open in March and April. If you're interested, please send an email to firstbreathphotos@yahoo.com

I'm so excited to announce that my website will be coming live some time in November! Look for more information as we get closer. The web URL will be www.firstbreathdallas.com and I'm very eager to launch!

No comments: