Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Water Birth {Wichita Birth Photographer}

Well, K didn't make it to her final on Wednesday! I was called to her home at around 4am this morning and she gave birth to her first son, H, at 6:41am. He was born in the water surrounded by loving family and some wonderful midwives. Here are a few of my most favorite shots, enjoy!

working hard

Welcome

Fresh

Herbal Bath

Grandma meets her grandson

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are Beautiful!

Sara said...

Beautiful! Congrats to K and family!

Katherine Clay said...

Oh my goodness, those are fabulous! I'm especially fond of the one of baby with his little hand by his mouth... reminds me so much of when I was watching my newborns... *happy memory sigh*

Anonymous said...

I can see you growing as a photographer. Good job!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful!!! Congratulations, K!! The joy is just palpable!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

I especially love that first photo...what a special moment!!

Chelle said...

Great photography! Beautiful family!