Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, May 1, 2011

Little Miss I'm Not Having It | Children's Photography Alton Illinois

Oh, I've seen some toddlers throw some fits in my time. It's par for the course when working with babies and toddlers is your job AND you've got three under school age at home, too. So when Miss Keira showed up at her session last night with her "No pictures, please" attitude going on she didn't know that she'd met her match. Yet. ;)

Big brother Ben was AWESOME and Mama Kate brought her A-game. Together, we managed to talk Keira into a good mood and subsequently the sky opened up and gave us just a glimmer of beautiful evening sunlight. Thanks to all involved (mother nature included!) for these gorgeous images!

We shot in downtown Alton and my my my, I think I've found my new favorite location! Check it out:

kfisherkids_04_30_11-113web

kfisherkids_04_30_11-201web

kfisherkids_04_30_11-104web

kfisherkids_04_30_11-106web

Yummy light and some really fun locations down there!

kfisherkids_04_30_11-202web

Then we moved on down the road to a little park near my house. Ever heard of Haskell Park? It looks a little something like this:

kfisherkids_04_30_11-116web

kfisherkids_04_30_11-125web

kfisherkids_04_30_11-127web

kfisherkids_04_30_11-120web

Oh, she's a funny, funny baby!

kfisherkids_04_30_11-123web

Thanks Katie, it was WONDERFUL to see you and I adore your babies. What a freaking awesome job I have!

Love,
Chantel

No comments: