Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day Portrait {Wichita Family Photographer}

Today I had the pleasure of meeting up with a dear friend of mine at Botanica. I am hosting mini-sessions there on June 6th, check back tomorrow for more details! Even though I was juggling my own six kids I managed to snap a few portraits for her. She's going to give them to her husband for Father's Day! I've seen J grow from a toddler into a delightful little boy and we had a blast. I promise not to bring my own kids to your shoot unless we're having a play date ;-) Enjoy C!

chocolate

color

funny face

a girl and her son

lomo

No comments: