Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Thursday, July 9, 2009

Modern, Chic, and with a Bump {Wichita Maternity Photographer}

This is M, and she's all those thing. In 2006-2007 I shot four births. Two of those ladies are pregnant again and I'll have the honor of making them my first repeat clients in the coming weeks! M is one of those and I'm so excited to meet this new baby!

Last night, we met up in Old Town Wichita to get some images of this seriously beautiful expectant Mama in a less than traditional setting. I had so much fun til that nasty storm rolled in and killed the light. She even agreed to hop in the fountain for me! :)

Enjoy!





Moderne



Then we headed to the park for a few more "traditional" poses:





1 comment:

Christie said...

She looks stunning as usual! Beautiful job!