Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Monday, October 19, 2009

Changing Directions | Wichita Photographer

Do what you love and you'll never work another day in your life.

I read that once. And now it has begun to resonate with me more deeply. Do what you love. Do what you love.

What I love is newborn photography. I like doing other types of photography, but I love newborns and babies and births. So on January 1st Breathtaking is going to refocus on what I love. If you'd like to have your family or children's portraits done by me, please book a session before the end of the year. I have limited availability as the Holidays grow closer. Fall is a busy time in our house. We cram 1 anniversary, 4 birthdays, and three major holidays into three months!

If you are expecting a baby, then I'm your girl. I will be spending some time retooling my website to reflect my new focus. I have some exciting things planned, so keep an eye out!

No comments: