Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Extended! | Wichita Newborn Photographer

My family is currently in the process of coming down with what I think is the flu (booooo!) so I will not be taking any new sessions for the month of October to protect my clients from possible exposure. Because of this, I've decided to extend my newborn special into the month of November!

$100 off a newborn session booked and paid for in the months of October and November. Contact me for more information. This would make a really wonderful shower gift for an expectant Mama! Newborn sessions are done in the comfort of your own home. I bring it all with me and use beautiful natural light to create your newborn's very first images. :)

No comments: