Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Special! | Wichita Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Baby Photorgapher

Ho Ho HO!

Tis the season for giving and Breathtaking is participating in the Giving is Awesome Giveaway. Click here for more details or email me to nominate the person in your life that need a little pick me up this holiday!

For the rest of you, I have a little something to stick in your stockings!

Book any regular, full maternity, newborn, or baby session and you will receive a beautiful 10x13 print mounted for stability and coated for durability. It comes ready to frame or can be displayed on an easel within your home. I have several of these that I purchased from my own maternity session and they are wonderful!

AND!

If you're expecting a baby in 2010 have I got something special for you! Book and pay for your birth in December and my gift to you is $200 off your total cost! This goes for Births AND the Belly, Birth, Baby packages.

Happy Holidays to you and yours! May you have a peaceful and joyful season. :)

Love,
Chantel

sneaks1wm

No comments: