Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Thursday, April 22, 2010

Specials Specials Everywhere!

So, I love my clients in both Dallas AND Wichita so I want to treat ALL of you to a good deal!

For Dallas:

I am currently booking births starting in mid-to-late July. If your due date is in 2010, you can book a birth photography slot for a steal of $350! Want a little more? Birth and newborn packages are running at a stunning $500! Payment is due at the time of booking and spots will be quite limited as I already have three due dates taken. Contact me NOW!

For Wichita:

It's a going away party! Book any half session (1 hour, 10 digital images) for only $100 or any full session (2 hours, 20 digital images) for only $200! This doesn't apply to newborn sessions. This would be a great way to get beautiful family portraits in the gorgeous spring landscape for a steal of a price. I am booking dates up until the end of May and slots are limited. Payment will be due in full at time of booking your session.

And remember, I will be coming back to Wichita regularly for sessions but my price structure will be changing dramatically so get in now while you can still own your images for a STEAL!

Much love,
Chantel

No comments: