Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bad, BAD Blogger! | Metro East St Louis Photographer

I'm a terrible blogger! Or rather, I've been so busy establishing our lives here in Alton, Illinois, resuming a business I thought I was going to have to let go, and meeting/moving in with the man of my dreams that I got completely sidetracked.

NO MORE, DEAR READERS!

Breathtaking is back in a BIG way!

Check it out peeps.... a little lookie-loo at all the session I haven't blogged since May!

may_thru_august

Love my job, love my clients, love my life. I'm excited and practically bursting with new ideas for the biz and I can't wait to share with you all! :)

XOXO
Chantel