Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby Planner Cami | Alton Illinois Baby Photographer

Long ago, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I went to high school with a pretty lady named Amy. All these years later she's given birth to three beautiful daughters. The last of whom is the subject of this humble blog post. Baby Camryn is so much like her mother in looks and expression I crack up every time I see this image:

haerr_camryn_3months-102_web

That's TOTALLY an "Amy" look right there. A cocked eyebrow that denotes her incredulity at the world. "Really? You're going to get me all dressed up and drag me outside and take my photo? What ARE you thinking!?"

Yes, yes I am kid. And you're gonna LIKE it.

haerr_camryn_3months-104_web

No? Not yet? Let's try it again....

haerr_camryn_3months-107_web

Hmmmmm... I know. We'll get big sister Taylor in on the action. That should do the trick.

haerr_camryn_3months-105_web

Yeah, that's what I thought. *grin*

haerr_camryn_3months-108_web

I'll see you, Ms. Thang, in a few. We're gonna have loads more fun together, you and I. Mama has you booked every three months this coming year. **wink**

Your Favorite Photographer
Chantel

No comments: