Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, October 14, 2012

Newborn Madness! | Alton Illinois Newborn & Baby Photographer

I adore newborn sessions. Yes, they're a lot more work (well, maybe not more than a busy 18 month old's session....) and they make me sweat (literally), but I do love me some sweet-soft baby smell. And I'm not having any more of my own tiny, squalling offspring so it's delightful to enjoy someone else's pink bundle of joy for a few hours! Plus, it's a fun challenge to think up new ideas to showcase the tiny precious bubs on camera and in print.

So imagine my sheer delight at not having one, not two, but three newborn sessions over the last several months. I took most of the summer off for a nasty illness and a huge rehab/move-in project but I made time to squeeze these ladies into my calendar. And I'm so glad I did.....












No comments: