Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Monday, October 1, 2012

Shooting at the Milton Schoolhouse! | Alton, Illinois Senior Photographer

Good gracious this is possibly the most neglected aspect of my business- blogging! I love blogging sessions, but I have to guiltily admit that I often drop this in favor of Facebook to save myself time. Facebook doesn't pull up on Google though, and there are just tooooo many people in Alton who don't yet know I exist (and we have to change that!)

So let me start by telling you some exciting news! I'm now renting an adorable space in the Milton Schoolhouse here in Alton. It's a historic (and reportedly haunted) building and the plethora of shooting spaces make my head spin. I've been particularly enjoying my senior sessions there this fall! We've been splitting our time between the building and an outdoor location... with amazing results. Check them out- my 2013 senior reps!











More shoots coming soon! I took most of the summer off, first to be really sick with a nasty systemic strep infection and then to rehab and move into a gigantic monstrosity of a house in upper Alton. I've got some really fun stuff on the books and a few sweet newborns to catch up on so keep your eyes out for more coming up!

XOXO
Chantel

No comments: