Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Wednesday, June 3, 2009

5 Years and Two Kids Later....{Wichita Child and Family Photographer}

I met up with one of my dearest friends J and her husband C this evening and got to see my friend Miss Bee. I had the pleasure of meeting her for the first time the very day she was born! And now she's almost three! Where DOES the time go? Today I also got to meet with her new little sister, another Miss B, who is almost a year old already. Their Daddy just loves me and my camera and he LOVES to have his picture taken. ;) Can you hear me teasing him? I hope you guys adore these as much as I do, I had so much fun playing with you tonight!

Miss Bee

Almost 3!

Baby Bee

Whoopsy Daisy!

Two Girls

5 Years of Bliss



No comments: