Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Friday, June 5, 2009

Referral Bonus!

I just love my clients! I love seeing families grow, attending amazing births and watching beautiful children come into the world, and capturing breathtaking images that will last a lifetime.

And what I love even more is when my clients love my work! The best thanks in the world is word of mouth advertising. When you tell your friends and family about my services I get to meet new people and do what I love and that's an incredible gift.

To say thanks, if someone books a full or half portrait session and references your name, I will take 50% off your next session. If 3 people book full or half sessions with BTP your next shoot is on the house. If 5 people call and tell me that you sent them, I'll pay YOU a $50 referral bonus and give you your next full session for free. And if you send a birth photography client my way and they book an entire maternity/birth/newborn package I will send you a $50 thank you. All as thanks for helping me build my business!

Thank you all!

No comments: