Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's a Beautiful Life! {Wichita Family Photographer}

I had a delightful time this afternoon chasing these kiddos! They are so close in age to my own that I can't help but enjoy them. And those eyes! Seriously gorgeous and so well mannered. I felt so much pleasure knowing these images will be going over to Iraq to make a soldier happy. Enjoy!


mandyfam_06_01_09-10

mandyfam_06_01_09-32

mandyfam_06_01_09-7

mandyfam_06_01_09-29

mandyfam_06_01_09-17

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Those came out great! You did a great job. Thank you so much.

Aunt Rhonda said...

Hi, I'm Mandy's aunt. How in the world did you get all four of her little cuties to sit still for that picture! That is a beautiful picture!! Heath will love these!

CNH said...

Hi Aunt Rhonda! It was a challenge, for sure, but those four are just such a delightful bunch. It was tons of fun! I'm just so excited to hear what Heath thinks. I'm thankful he'll be coming home soon!