Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to Simplicity {Wichita Photogapher}

Next week I will be launching my new Flash site! I am very, very excited to unveil this to you all! I hope to have it ready by Wednesday.

Long nights spent planning. And then it came time to add my price structure.

And I realized that I'm not happy with the switch I made last month, for various reasons. I'm a simple girl. I like things to be easy. I'm pretty sure many of my clients are the same way.

Breathtaking is going back to fully digital sessions! Prints are, of course, still available for those who want to order archival quality images to frame.

$50 deposit holds your spot
$250 due the day of the shoot
We spend an hour or so having a ball and making great pictures!
A gallery of images will be opened to you two weeks from your session date and will be up to peruse for about 2 weeks time
You pick your best 20 and I burn them to disk and mail with a print release and my blessings
If you want to order prints, you let me know

That's it!

To celebrate the decision that makes me happiest and the launch of my website, the first five sessions to book who mention this post and pay at the time of booking get half off! :D

No comments: