Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Monday, August 10, 2009

I Need Your Belly! {Wichita Newborn and Maternity Photographer}

I'm currently looking for a pregnant model. In exchange for your help you will get a FREE full digital session. Yes, folks, I said FREE. Read on for the 'strings'.....

Model must be 34-38 weeks pregnant. She must be fit (You're pregnant, totally get that! I just need a fairly fit belly for what I have in mind) and still comfortable enough to move up and down off the ground (we will be outside). In exchange for your time, you will get 20+ full edited images and a print release. You will also be welcome to order prints at my normal print prices.

Session will take anywhere from 2-3 hours and may include multiple locations. You'll have to wear what I want you to wear, stand where I want you to stand, and your family may or may not be included in the images. Basically, you are acting as a model only but you get the finished product anyway (for free!) and I make no guarantees it will be what you were looking for, so to speak. These will be in my style, to represent my artistic abilities and it will likely be included on print or web advertising.

In addition to this, I am also looking for a pregnant twin belly and a twin newborn session. These will also be done completely free of charge. Contact me if you are or know someone who is expecting multiples and would be interested in a free session or two! Same strings attached to these sessions as well (except for the comfortable part....gosh I was miserable in my last trimester with the twins!). Twin Mamas can be anywhere from 30-36 weeks gestation.

Hope you are all enjoying the summer as it dies away for the year! Cannot believe kids will be going back to school soon. I'm gearing up for Christmas family photos and have some fun mini-sessions planned for this Fall/Halloween so keep your eyes on the blog! Website coming this week!

Chantel

No comments: