Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Three Cute Kids {Wichita Family Photographer}

Back at my new favorite spot tonight! I met up with M, who I've "known" for several years through the Internet but tonight I got to meet with her in person! She has three adorable kiddos and they were so cooperative and listened so well. I really am in love with this new location. The weather has been beautiful and the light is just *muah*-gorgeous! I know it's going to be fabulous this fall for Christmas card pics!

Here's your sneaks Mom. It was SO cool to finally meet you and I had a total blast. :)

marissafam08_12_09-12web

marissafam08_12_09-11web

marissafam08_12_09-14web

marissafam08_12_09-9web

Ahhhh, the hazy days of summer are drawing to a close....
marissafam08_12_09-8web

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

what beautiful photos!

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment -- I hope you enjoy the lasagna.