Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dog Farts! | Alton Children and Family Photographer

I get pretty attached to most of "my" families, but this one in particular has a special place in my heart. They are the perfect blend of sweet, funny, and absolutely perfect in front of the camera. I have many, many tricks up my sleeves to help my clients relax and loosen up in front of my lens (did you know it's totally normal to feel uncomfy? you're not alone!) and these four just do.not.need.it. Well, maybe Carson. You can't tell it from the following images, but he takes a few minutes to warm up to me. Now, a few weeks ago I had a session with one of my other really difficult three year olds and what finally worked to get some grins was teasing him about his dog farting. On a whim, I said to Carson.... "Do I need to say DOG FARRRRRT?!"....and.... it totally worked! Instant funny guy. Love.


Enjoy. I did. :)

XOXO
Chantel















No comments: