Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Newsletter Goodness!

It's about time I jumped on this bandwagon! Powered by Mad Mimi, I am in the process of creating a newsletter for Breathtaking clients and fans. If you'd like to stay in the know about promotions, special pricing, discounts, mini specials, boudoir parties, and the like PLUS get to know a little about me and my business PLUS get to see some behind the scenes PLUS get the low-down on my favorite businesses around Alton, give it a try. You can always unsubscribe if you find it's not your cup of tea! ;)

Just fill in your full name and email address and click the button! You can always find this at the top of every blog post, as well. Enjoy! I'm scheming up fantastic posts so don't miss it. I get a little kick back if you sign your business up for Mad Mimi through this link, so if you're interested please do me the kindness. I highly recommend the service! It's fast, easy, and very reasonably priced. You can even try it out for free (and/or maintain a free account if you don't need a ton of contacts!)












Thanks for being the best clients out there!

XOXO
Chantel

No comments: