Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Breathtaking Baby | Wichita Baby Photographer

Remember P? I haven't seen her since she was a tiny newborn last fall! I got an email from her Mom last week that Sweet P was 4 months old already! Unbelievable. Time flies! We got her scheduled up and today I went to see them. She's so big! And I've got the pictures to prove it:



Look at those bright eyes! Gosh, I love 4 month olds....



So interactive and fun at this age!





And yet, so irresistably soft and sweet and yummy and oh my goodness do they SMELL GOOD!



Yes indeed, I do so love my four month olds.



See you guys in a few more months!
Blessings,
Chantel

No comments: