Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Monday, March 1, 2010

Breathtaking Baby Club-6 Month Old Twins! | Wichita Baby Photographer

I love my Breathtaking Babies! It's so fun to watch them grow up in front of my lens. I've seen M and E three times now. First when they were just a few weeks old and then again at 3 months. We had another session this past weekend at my home. It was non-stop fun! Having twins myself, I'm used to the insanity that ensues with the joy of two babies. And let's just say, sticking two curious six month olds with bows on their heads next to each other and then expecting them to smile and look pretty leads to some interesting outtakes! But first, the cute!



I call this "Hello Sister"-"Hello bow I'd like to eat!"



Let the bow eating begin!



And oh, while we're at it, my feet sound quite tasty as well....



And a fist.....



These girls have the. most. gorgeous. eyes. EVER!







Thank you Emy for letting me catch your girls and their fun personalities yet again. And thanks to my tireless assistant Chelle who is a twin wrangler extrodinare (both personally and professionally!)

Much love,
Chantel

No comments: