Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Fling! | Wichita Portrait Photographer

This time of the year seriously gets me all giddy! My eldest child will be 8 in just three short days (yes, he's an April Fool's Day baby!)and I can vividly remember watching Spring do her thing that week after he was born. Three days of 80 degree temps in St. Louis meant that trees exploded and flowers poked their heads up and the air was warm with the scent of growing. Ahhhh....memories.

I'm so carried away by the beauty of Spring this year that I've decided to open my April calendar to family and children's portrait sessions as well as my usual newborns and babies! I know how fun it is to get children dressed in beautiful spring clothes and force them to sit still and smile for the camera. HA! I know this because I'm going to torture my own children next weekend as we'll be visiting my best friend and business partner Elizabeth Boyce in Dallas (E and I are running The Birth Retreat for professional photographers in Red Oak, Texas in June). Thankfully for you, Breathtaking is a laid back, easy going business and I do NOT torture other people's children nearly so much as my own. ;)

I expect my limited dates next month to go quickly so contact me sooner rather than later!

Much love,
Chantel

No comments: