Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Afternoon of Cute Kids | Carrollton, Farmer's Branch, Coppell, Dallas Children's Photographer

I recently met up with two ladies who I've "known" online for several years but had never met in person. They wanted me to capture their beautiful families and I was happy to oblige. We met at the Carrollton Homestead Museum which is a fantastic backdrop for family portraits (and has the bonus of being a very short distance from my house ;)) and I could NOT be happier with the images!

First up was Mary and her stunning collection of boys. Seriously, the eyes on that middle child.....

marymichfamsneak-102

marymichfamsneak-109

marymichfamsneak-106

She loved this one as much as I did. Far from the "perfect" family image (lol) but it really does capture who they are right now. Which is boisterous and full of life!

marymichfamsneak-101

And then was another fun, darling family. These two kids were such HAMS!

juliewebbfamsneaks-102

juliewebbfamsneak-113

Model worthy, I'd say:

juliewebbfamsneaks-103

juliewebbfamsneak-111

And the whole gang together!

juliewebbfamsneak-115

Another wonderful Sunday afternoon spent doing what I love. Lucky girl I am.

Love,
Chantel

No comments: