Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, October 23, 2010

In Which She Captures Another Photographer... | Carrollton/Dallas Family Photographer

Long time no blogging! BAD! So I'm back and I have a ton to catch up on. Keep an eye here as sessions will be pouring onto the page from my computer....

This was the first time I've ever shot another photog (not counting my best friend Elizabeth who doesn't count because....well, she's my best friend) and to say I was a little nervous would be a bit of an understatement. We planned to meet at the Addison Fountains in downtown Addison but of course it was a very cool 60 degrees-odd for an October morning in Dallas! Instead, we used the surrounding downtown landscape as our backdrop and I don't know who was more excited/pleased-me or Em! What fun we had discovering new places to shoot together. And what's better than collaborating with your client who also happens to have "the eye"??? Check these cuties out:

emilymelsonsneaks-102

emilymelsonsneaks-105

emilymelsonsneaks-103

emilymelsonsneaks-104

emilymelsonsneaks-101

No comments: