Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Last Minute Minis! | Dallas Texas Family Holiday Photographer

Are you a procrastinator? Oh come on, admit it. You're in good company-I'm one of the worst. I keep that tendency under control when it comes to my business but you should see the walls in my house. Yeah, I might be MEANING to get those big wall prints hung....

So I happily announce Last Minute Minis For Procrastinators. All those mini-session announcements you've seen and MEANT to book a spot for came and went, huh? Still need a fabulous family photo for holiday cards? Been meaning to get some beautiful images of your children for your in-laws Christmas gift? Fear not! I'm offering 20 minute high power sessions at the STUNNING Gaylord Texan holiday display (which *BONUS* is indoors) on Sunday November 28th. 5-7 digital images of my choice will be mailed to you on disk in ONE WEEK. Yes, I'll be burning the midnight oil. I don't mind doing such things for my fellow last minute clients. You'll still have time to print and mail cards and gifts! You come ready to shoot (kids in their clothes, hair done, makeup ON ladies) and you'll be VERY happy with the results. The cost is only $95 and payment is due at TIME OF BOOKING via Paypal to hold your spot. If for some reason you just really need to pay me another way contact me and we'll try to work something out.

This is it folks! If you're going to get them done in time for the holidays, don't wait!
lastminuteminis

No comments: