Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, October 24, 2010

And Then She Shoots A Favorite Friend... | Carrollton Family Photographer

This is D and her lovely family. D was my doula. If you don't know what that means I'll just break it down to say that she stood by me during a very difficult labor. With twins. At home. Yeah, that means without drugs, folks. And D was there for every moment and held me up both literally and figuratively. I was delighted to capture her family on camera because I love them so very much. Her oldest daughter Ness was also at that birth and did a rockin job of her own keeping my oldest son busy while I worked my butt off to give birth to two babies. She's grown up a ton since that day two and a half years ago and my god is she beautiful! This family required a few more sneaks than normal....Enjoy...

delilahraysneaks-107

delilahraysneaks-108

delilahrayfamsneaks-103

delilahraysneaks-104

delilahraysneaks-105

delilahraysneaks-106

delilahraysneaks-103

delilahraysneaks-102

No comments: