Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Snow! And my own beautiful children | Alton Portrait Photographer

I warned my children before we moved back to Alton from Texas. They were just SURE it would snow and they would get to play in it. I told them not to count on it. That it may not snow again and they might have to wait until next winter. But Mother Nature didn't let them down! We woke more than once to beautiful, fat, wet flakes of snow coming down hard and fast. Funny thing is, with us being from the South and not really needing much in the way of snow gear, they didn't last long out there! ;) So instead we decided to drive around town and enjoy watching the snow fall. We'd just moved and everything was new and exciting so I drove them up to the Christian Hill historic district to see Riverview Park and oh my.... Thank goodness I brought along my camera!!! Check it-

IMG_6743web

IMG_6712web

IMG_6754web

IMG_6767web

Gabe and Hannah were the only ones to volunteer to get out of the warm car, ditch the hot chocolate, and stand in the freezing wind for a few snaps. Not to be outdone though, it snowed AGAIN and Noah, who recently turned six (when!? how!? he was just born!!!) bravely went outside in our vine covered, snowy backyard so I could record the occasion.

I love this child...

IMG_7050web

IMG_7062web

IMG_7076web

Isn't this just what childhood is all about right here? Happy Sigh.

IMG_7109web

Happy to be going back to work soon! Can't wait to meet my new clients and their breathtaking families. :)

Chantel

No comments: