Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Friday, April 8, 2011

Relish Designs+Breathtaking Photography=Awesome | Alton, Illinois Children's Photographer

Here's an example of what happens when beautiful design meets good photography on a gorgeous model:

casey_model_4_04_11-114web

This is the same darling creature from the snow sessions. Her Mama, Casey, and I went to high school together. As fate would have it, I landed just a block or so away from her when we moved back. And as fate would also have it, she and I have a ton in common and have been spending plenty of time hanging out. In fact, I'm not sure we've gone longer than 48 hours without getting together since we moved!

And as you can see above, she's an extremely talented seamstress! I'm always awed by crafty people. She had an "idea" for a dress the other day. Just a concept, mind you. And a few days later I went over there and this had been born:

casey_model_4_04_11-111web

And it does this:

casey_model_4_04_11-108web

Yes, my daughter is begging for one just like it, too. And I may or may not have commissioned a similar style for myself for this summer. ;) It's so soft and comfy looking, I couldn't help myself.

Meet Casey of Relish Designs! She's talented, very sweet, and super easy to work with. Her Facebook page is here, so click and fan her and just wait... we're cooking up fun stuff to come....

casey_model_4_04_11-104web

casey_model_4_04_11-120web

casey_model_4_04_11-115web

casey_model_4_04_11-123web

No comments: