Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, January 15, 2011

And Sometimes A Client Becomes a Best Friend | Dallas Family Photographer

It doesn't happen often. MOST of my clients become friendly but rarely can I say that a client becomes a BEST friend. To be fair, Abbi and I met online before she actually hired me to shoot her family but it was the first time we ever laid eyes on each other. And I loved her as much as I thought I would from the second we said hello. She emailed me yesterday and said "WHAT!? Are we not awesome enough to be on the BLOG!?" Heehee.... Meet Abbi and Co, Breathtaking fans:

abbifammini-101bw

abbifammini-102

abbifammini-103

abbycc-103

abbycc-101

abbifammini-121

abbyfamsneaks-105

abbyfamsneaks-103

sneak-101


She's cute, huh? I'm a lucky girl to be surrounded by so many strong, loving, funny women. :)

Chantel

2 comments:

Abigail said...

My kids and hubs are cuter than me! <3 you.

CNH said...

They are not! <3 you, too! :)