Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Remember Last Minute Minis? | Dallas Family Photography

Oh my, am I behind! Playing catch up is awesome though, cause then I get to relive some of the fun that was had during the INSANE holiday season! I mostly had to keep my head down and plow through that craziness and now is my opportunity to kick back and smile at the gorgeous images that came out of those mad weeks. :)

Last minute minis were such a delightful day! We were at the absolutely beautiful Texan Gaylord in Grapevine, Texas. In fact, there's a whole other post coming with images from my many long weekend days at this stunning resort. It's incredible! I met up with three clients, two new and one favorite. Here's a little of what we pulled out of our time together:

melissafammini-102

amylongmini-101

amylongmini-103bw

ambermini112010-110

ambermini112010-104

No comments: