Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Friday, January 14, 2011

The Beauty of the Gaylord Texan | Dallas Family and Child Photographer

I've spent a LOT of time recently at the Gaylord Texan here in Grapevine. See, they put up an amazing INDOOR Christmas display. And it's huge. And varied. And bonus, there are still plenty of NON-holiday areas free of festive decor. Which means, in a nutshell, I can shoot in a variety of locations and everyone stays warm and comfortable. And did I mention it's free because it's a hotel lobby? Ginormous, glass ceiling and all... still a hotel lobby. You only have to pay to park and there's so much to see and do my clients often make a day of it and stay to play after we're done. When I offer it as a location my clients who don't like the cold much usually jump at the chance and as such, I spent almost every weekend in November and December shooting there! Here's a little of the fun:

jonnafamfinal-105popweb

jonnafamfinal-110bwweb

bonnormfam-103web

bonnormfamsneaks-102

bonnormfamsneaks-101

rellefam120510-107web

rellefam120510-123web

rellefam120510-121web

rellefam120510-118web

ambermini112010-102web

ambermini112010-105bwweb

amylongmini-106web

amylongmini-102web

Nice, yes? I love it there! And I'm betting you will, too. ;)

No comments: