Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello, Annie! | Metro East Illinois Baby, Toddler, Child Photographer

Little Annie is about to be 18 months old! Her mother and I are friends and I've been lucky enough to attend a couple of births with her (L is a doula). I contacted her the other day about picking up a few hand me down items for Annie and we decided on a little mini-shoot while they were here.

I'm really loving the "in-home" concept for this age group and will definitely be suggesting it to clients from now on! She quickly got comfortable in our playroom and we had a delightful time playing with the kitchen set and reading books while I snapped away. Bonus points for my own toddler sitting still for 15 seconds so I could snap a pic of her yummy curls, too. ;)

Enjoy!

Yes Annie, that's definitely where the bananas go... not exactly how they get in there. ;)

annie_18_months-106web

Beautiful smiles... check out her cute little TEETH!

annie_18_months-102web

annie_18_months-108web

"Where the Wild Things Are"

annie_18_months-104web

This profile shot just begged for a black and white conversion:

annie_18_months-107web

Toddler Toes

annie_18_months-117web

On the more serious side now...

annie_18_months-121web

Annnnnnd, she's all done with me. Just about 15 minutes of shooting and 15 gorgeous images for her Mama to take home. :)

annie_18_months-122web

Thanks for coming to play, Annie. :)

Love,
Chantel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of my granddaughter! Absolutely love the "toes" picture. Great job, Chantel!

CNH said...

Thank you Julie! :)