Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blake- 5 Days New | Alton, Edwardsville, Metro East Newborn Photographer

Mindy contacted me just over a week ago and wanted to know if I could take ONE more newborn session before I moved. And while things are completely crazy around here I jumped at the chance. It took a little finagling on my part to get there (thanks Michelle!) but it was totally worth it in the end. Why? Because I got to meet this sweet boy:

blake_newborn_test-108web

And his delightful parents:

blake_newborn_test-107web

And his absolutely gorgeous big sister:

blake_newborn_test-104web

blake_newborn_test-105web

Happy Sigh.

blake_newborn_test-102web

blake_newborn_test-111web

All I'm gonna say is....Ron had to really suck it up and take one for the team to get this shot. Mindy and I really, really, really appreciate it, Ron. ;)

blake_newborn_test-103web

Thanks y'all. Loved every single second I spent with you this morning.

Chantel

No comments: