Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, February 13, 2011

Karma | Alton Baby Photographer

Or, What Happens When You Leave Your Baby With Me For An Afternoon (but that title was a bit on the long side).

This is Rhys.



His Mama did something extraordinarily kind for me the other day. I offered to take him off her hands while she ran my errands. Because, well, I know what it's like to want a little down time when you have a small child sucking up every moment of your day. And because it was AWFUL nice of her to take the time to help me out. And as Rhys was in a good mood, one of my toddlers was asleep, and I had my camera all handy and such... this happened.....















Would you look at that? Good Karma. Pay it forward folks. ;)

Love,
Chantel

1 comment:

Abigail said...

OMG I love him. And his baby weave. Sweet air breather.