Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, February 19, 2011

Loading Up and Moving Out! | Alton, Illinois Portrait Photographer

You may have noticed the last couple of blog post titles carrying new keywords. Totally not a mistake. As of Thursday morning I will be transitioning my family from Dallas back to my hometown of Alton, Illinois.

DSC_0054
A tiny Isabella helping me unpack in 2008

I expect the next couple of months to be a little hectic and hopefully a lot of fun as we reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Once we're all settled into our new home and routines, I will resume shooting on a more limited schedule. Alton clients, I'll begin booking for May sessions sometime in April. "Like" my Facebook Fan Page to get a heads up on when I begin opening the calendar! And Dallas clients, don't fear. I'll be back for my first "working weekend" in May so you'll have an opportunity to book Breathtaking for your spring portraits as well!

Lots of new and fun things coming up! 2010 was an awesome year for Breathtaking and I have you, my clients, to thank for that.

Love y'all!

Chantel

No comments: