Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cake Smash | Wichita Baby Photographer

I got to spend my morning with Baby Bee again! I've posted their photos here, here, and here. Bee just turned one last month and today we got together for a very fun, very messy cake smash session! I am fairly sure not even a crumb of cake went into her mouth, but she sure had fun painting herself! ;)

Cake Smash sessions for your little One Year Old are $50. I bring the backdrop and you provide the cake and any accessories. We have fun and then I send you 10 edited images on disk with print release! Contact me to book your session 316.880.5836 or firstbreathphotos@yahoo.com

blairsmash_1

blairsmash_2

blairsmash_3

blairsmash_4

blairsmash_6

blairsmash_5

No comments: