Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sleepy Baby | Wichita Newborn Photographer

Today I had the great pleasure of meeting Miss C and her big brother T. They are only 18 months apart, something I am familiar with as my children were all born within 6 years! We had grand plans of getting some images of them together, but T had other ideas. Poor T. His world is just really upside down right now! I managed to get a really cute one on my first shot and then he was off to play with Grampa. Thankfully for my client, Baby C is just the sleepiest, easiest, most laid back baby. Yes, I just knocked on wood. I don't know if she'd hire me again if I jinxed her. ;) I got to tuck and snuggle and arrange Miss C any way I wanted and she snoozed through it all. I am in love with these kids! Thanks Mom, for allowing me to photograph your gorgeous babies. Looking forward to doing a family session for the Holidays!

BIg Brother

Brotherly Love

Baby Smiles

Pretty in Pink

3 comments:

Jill said...

I am the aunt of these adorable babies. You did a wonderful job - the pictures are gorgeous! I've got a baby due in January so I think I'll be giving you a call too!

kristina said...

awwwww!!! So cute!!!


Your kids are beautiful :-)

Kristy said...

I'm the grammie and these are so gorgeous that they make me want to cry!! AWESOME!!!