Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Monday, September 7, 2009

The Trilogy is Complete {Wichita Newborn Photographer}

There really is nothing I love more than to book a Belly, Birth, and Baby package. Meeting the expectant couple, getting to know them a little, attending the birth of their new baby, and then getting to capture those teeny toes and big yawns..... Well, it's what I live for. I feel like I bond with that family and I look forward to continuing to watch their baby grow up in front of my camera.

Today I got to complete the Trilogy with Baby A. He's a sweet-soft baby boy with tufts of dark hair and lips that can kill. I really enjoyed spending my morning with him. Newborns are my fave. :)

aymonnewborn09_07_09-3

aymonnewborn09_07_09-2

aymonnewborn09_07_09-4

aymonnewborn09_07_09-1

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Look at that mouth! I just want to eat those lips!