Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Monday, September 21, 2009

Family of Six....I Mean, SEVEN! | Wichita Family Portrait Photographer

My good friend H has four beautiful children and is expecting another gorgeous addition to the family in December. I get to do some maternity portraits of her later this Fall, so you'll be seeing her gorgeous self again. With four kids I had so many images to pick from for the sneaks I sort of went crazy. Actually, I had to stop myself of I would have edited and posted the whole session! Hope you guys are loving these as much as me (and that they're a touch better than that other place you've been to in the past. ;))

hmoorefamily09_20_09-5

hmoorefamily09_20_09-6

hmoorefamily09_20_09-7

hmoorefamily09_20_09-4

hmoorefamily09_20_09-3

hmoorefamily09_20_09-1

DSC_0299

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Gorgeous! Really great job, C!

-Melissa F.