Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Holiday Greeting Card Sessions | Wichita Family Photographer

Fall is in the air and that means the Holidays are right around the corner! This is hectic time of year, isn't it? Parties, costumes, dinners, family, shopping....STRESS! Well, Breathtaking Photography would like to help you cross at least one item off your "To Do" list this year.....

I am offering Holiday Greeting Card Sessions for a GREAT price. These are condensed sessions specifically aimed at getting a BEAUTIFUL image for your holiday greeting cards plus portraits make great gifts for family members!

Here are the details:

-Sessions will be at the location of my choice

-Your session fee covers a nuclear family (parents and kids), OR a small group of children (six or fewer; for say cousins or best friends), OR a small group of six or fewer people (say, a family of four and two grandparents or a couple and their dog, etc). If you'd like to shoot a larger group or have a lot of very young children please contact me about booking a regular session. These sessions are NOT for newborns or maternity. I LOVE doing those sessions but I insist on giving them the proper time and attention they deserve. Babies and pregnant women are welcome to attend though ;). Our priority here will be to get a good family/group portrait.

-Sessions will run for 20 minutes.

Cost is $100 and includes your choice of 5 images on CD with print release and 25 holiday cards. I will have several options available for choosing. If you'd prefer to order or make your own cards with my images the cost is $75. Images will be ready by November 15th! PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN FULL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING! I will hold your spot for 4 days to allow your check or money order to arrive. I am not accepting credit cards at this time.

Session dates and times are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE and both will be located at Chisholm Creek Trail on the East side:

October 4th
4
4:30
5-BOOKED
5:30
6
6:30

October 18th
4
4:30
5
5:30
6
6:30
7

Please let me know your 1st and 2nd choice of time and date. You may message me on Facebook, email me at firstbreathphotos@yahoo.com, or call 316-880-5836 and leave a message.

Thank you to all my past and future clients. You allow me to do what I love and I am truly blessed. :)

Chantel

No comments: