Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Day of Twins Part Two| Wichita Baby Photographer

After having fun with Baby G and his twin cousins, I headed over to my friend E's house. Do you remember her newborn twins from a few months ago? Well, they are darling, bright eyed 3 month old babies now. And there isn't a darn person who can tell them apart yet. Yet E says to me "do you REALLY think they are identical Chantel?". Erm, yes E, I really REALLY do. ;)

M is the 'older' sister by 2 minutes:

Maddiesneaks_218

E is the 'baby':

Elliesneaks_211

And together, they are some of the yummiest photo ops ever

twinssneaks_273

I love me some twins. I think the universe knew what was good for me by sending me my own set. E, I'm SO glad our babies brought us together. I treasure this role I get to play in the life of you and your babies.

Love, Chantel

No comments: