Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, August 28, 2010

Belly+Birth+Baby- Danea | Carrollton Maternity Photographer

Beautiful Danea is expecting her second baby; their first son. I had the pleasure of booking my Belly+Birth+Baby package with her a few months back and recently we met to document her burgeoning belly. I just LOVE these B+B+B bookings, maybe only slightly second to my Breathtaking Baby first year session package. Meeting and connecting with a client during her pregnancy, getting to document all the excitement and joy of labor/birth, and then following up with a sweet-soft newborn baby? Heaven. Hmmm...perhaps I like it just as much as the Breathtaking Baby plan? Best yet, just book the whole thing and I'll stick with your family as the year twirls around and you have a toddler on your hands! ;)

Here she is--the session was so playful I did a bit of unique editing...and I LOVE how it turned out. We met in the heat/humidity of a Texas summer (her 36 weeks pregnant!) and to cool off we eventually climbed into the creek. Fun times, man.


daneablog-100

Basking in the sun...I always felt like a cat while pregnant. Give me a sunny window and 20 minutes and I was out like a light.

daneablog-102

Oh yeah. That's some belly right there....a little secret is that she's doing a special portfolio session with me this weekend and she's gonna be 39 weeks...LOVE IT!

daneablog-104

Hello gorgeous, cold water....ahhhhh....

daneablog-103

Lots of love!
Chantel

No comments: