Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Does Birth Photography Look Like? | Grapevine/Carrollton/Dallas Birth Photography

Would you like to know more about birth photography? Does it sound like something disgusting? I mean, who would want pictures of all that blood, gore, and pain!?

I bet you it doesn't look like what you think it looks like! ;)

Click here to see a sample of what I do when you hire me to photograph your birth.

And shoot me an email to see if your due date is available. chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net

No comments: