Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wichita Weekend!

If you are on my Facebook or if you're a past client, you got an early heads up about our trip back to Wichita. Facebook fans always get the early word on what's happening with Breathtaking! I still have TWO spots available on either Sunday the 15th or Monday the 16th. Times available are in the morning. If you or someone you know is interested in booking a session with Breathtaking during this time, please drop me an email or give me a call and I'll be happy to talk details! :)

Chantel 214.434.0807
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net

No comments: