Newsletter HTML





Breathtaking Photography offers on-location, natural light photography in Alton, Illinois and the surrounding St. Louis Metro area. Offering birth photography and portraiture.


Photography that will literally take your breath away.

636-328-5120
chantel@takeyourbreathaway.net
www.facebook.com/breathtakingphotos







Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Best Friend's Birth | Ft. Worth Birth Photographer

More catching up! Baby J is already knocking on the door of his six month session. Sigh. It goes by so stinkin fast, doesn't it? Seems like yesterday they were telling me I was expecting twins and now my babies are almost two and a half! Love it.

This was my best friend's fourth baby, second home birth. She's an all around amazing human being and I miss her terribly now that we're here and she's in Kansas. I wish she'd just give in to all my badgering and move down here! ;) The birth was quick and B handled it with her usual grace, charm, and peacefulness. I'm so delighted to share these images since I have a personal, emotional connection with them. Enjoy!

beckabirthblog_2

beckabirthblog_1

No comments: